Studio Policies & Information
• All tuition is based on 10 monthly (4 week periods) payments.
• Everyone gets an equal amount of classes.
• Our classes run from mid August through May. August tuition, December tuition, and May tuition is only 1/2.
• Dancers can register at any time up through the month of January.
• There is a $15 non-refundable registration fee that is due at the time of registration.
• Payment is due on the 5th of each month.
• A $15 late fee is automatically applied to all late tuition payments made after the 10th of each month.
• There is a $25 fee on all returned checks.
• We encourage regular attendance.
• If your child is absent due to sickness, vacation, etc. you are still required to pay your monthly
tuition. Dancers will not be able to do makeups for classes missed unless studio is closed due to inclement
• If your child drops a class, it is your job to notify the studio so that your child will be removed from the list
and your payments will be cancelled.
• Parents are welcome to observe classes through our observation windows. It is also fine for students
to be dropped off. Please walk your child to the door though.
• Parents are not allowed inside the dance room because it causes a distraction to the dancers. We will
have observation weeks periodically throughout the year, which will allow parents to come in and
experience their child's dancing from the inside.
• It is the parents’ responsibility to make sure that children are looked after and behaving while in the
waiting area. The DanZe Zone is not responsible for kids outside of the dancing studio.
• Please put names in all shoes so that they don’t get mixed up or lost. We are not responsible for any
items lost at the studio.
Each child is invited to participate in our end of the year recital. This is always a fun and special way to showcase
their hard work and beautiful talent.
• There is a costume cost that is due in November. This price ranges from $40-$60.
• Tickets will go on sale in April for the performance.
• Our annual dance recital is in May. Rehearsal dates will be announced in the Spring.
• Photographs and videos will be done closer to recital as well.
Dance Attire & Shoes
Students are welcome to wear what they feel comfortable in, as long
as it does not hinder their movement and dancing.
The DanZe Zone sells all of the attire/shoes listed below for an
- Ballet Shoes
- Tap Shoes.
- Jazz shoes for Hip Hop & Jazz
- Leotards, skirts, shorts, etc.
- T-Shirts and Sweatshirts
The DanZe Zone t-shirts, jackets, bags, and more will be for sale at the studio!